Point-of-care ultrasound refers to the use of portable ultrasonography at a patient’s bedside for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes. It also has the potential to save billions of dollars on an annual basis. This educational tool is effort to advance patient care, medical education, and professional development through ultrasound.
- IOTW: Neo head ultrasound for Dandy-Walker malformation
- IOTW: Papilledema
- IOTW: Free fluid under the diaphragm
- IOTW: Pericardial effusion
- IOTW: Ileoileal intussusception
- IOTW: Nephrolithiasis with Pelviectasis
The information in these cases has been changed to protect patient identity and confidentiality. The images are only provided for educational purposes and members agree not to download them, share them, or otherwise use them for any other purpose.